Monday, September 8, 2008

My first post - wahoooooo - 09/08/08

Hey! As you know, this blog and it's posts are about my exploring, discoveries and adventures...

So once I discover something spectacular, I'll come and post! I have a little sister, Sydney. Sometimes I like to hang out with here and take her exploring... sometimes she's just a pain in the bum! She's got her own blogs too. They are www.SoSydney.Blogspot.com and www.BlackoutwithSydney.Blogspot.com.

I, too have another blog. I'm going to make more! My other current-up-and-running one is www.LOLwithEmily.Blogspot.com. It was the first blog I ever made so forgive me if it's a little all over the place.

So, today, I went on a trek around my backyard. It was pretty boring because I had no idea what I was looking for. Usually when I go exploring, I make a goal for myself, so I don't get too bored. (For example, one of my goals would be to climb a wide tree and make a little area for me to read in.)

Well, I'm going to go work on my list of goals for my treks around the yard/wherever I get to explore. (my friend's house, etc)....

So I'll see you later, when I do something spectacular!

<3,

Emideeeee

No comments: