Saturday, October 18, 2008

fort! vote soon!

ok. i'm back. me new blog's link is www.by-emily.blogspot.com. there's only two posts so far.

well, anyhoo.

I NEED TO MAKE AN OUTDOOR FORT. LIKE, OUTTA STICKS. BUG AND WEATHER PROOF. HIDDEN IN THE WOODS. tell me (via comment) wether i should do a tree-fort, under-ground fort, or land-fort, or a mixture, and also type in some ideas and advice. deadline is november 25. on that day i'll count the dif. types of fort votes (not including ideas etc) and the type that has the most votes is the winner and ill do it.

so hurry up and vote via comment!!! :D :D :D

well, i'm going to think up some ideas for adventuring.... see ya, rock on dudes...

-me.

11 comments:

Sydney said...

i think thats a great idia emily. and i think u should do just like both likw half onder and the other half over that sounds good to me
-sydney

Emily Tan said...

souds good to me. I MIGHT have some trouble with the under part but I'll do my best. Or maybe I could just do a little hole or something. either way is fine. see ya.

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sydney said...

o wait dont leave. do u want to sleep in my room or i sleep in ur room cuz its the week end

Emily Tan said...

not really cuz tomorrow laur is coming over and i dont know wat time. so ya.

Sydney said...

y does that matter?

Emily Tan said...

because. i don't want to be tired tomorrow and ya and ya. ya. and... ya. so ya.

Sydney said...

em lauren's not coming erlyer then like nine ten

Emily Tan said...

how do you know smarty pants NOT

gosh you haven't the faintest idea. gosh.

Joey Tan said...

Wow you guys even fight when everyone can see. Oh and about the fort thing i would say all three except for the underground part. Can't wait for you to make it.

jojo

Emily Tan said...

Hee, hee... yes, joey, we do fight, all the time! :) Thanks for the advice... see you later!