Thursday, April 30, 2009

a'trekkin into the journey of me life!

Oh my gosh! Sorry guys! It's been AGES since I last posted!!! Well, big things going on! I turned 12! And we're moving, so this blog will be changed from a wilderness blog to a neighborhood blog. But not until after summer! So I'll have plenty of time to get ALL of my outdoorsy wiggles out.

Moving will be like, the journey of my life. I love this house and yard. And dogs! The place we're moving to doesn't allow them. So it's got its ups and downs, but overall, it's just a huge adventure.... So I'm up for it! This'll be the most exciting, big trek I'm goin' on! ;-)

Today I think I will ride my ATV. If I don't get to that, I'll just have to climb something. Hmm...

Oh, and other BIG NEWSY NEWS! I got into the Long Beach Ballet summer program! So I'll be spending a month down there balleting my heart out. Yay! Well, I'm gonna go get my camo pants on... I'm goin a'trekkin!

-Emily

No comments: